Join us on Zoom for our bi-monthly digital event series. This edition is in partnership with our local cannabis-permitting cities.
CVCAN's Vice-President, Jocelyn Kane, will go into a roundtable conversation with the city representatives on various industry relevant topics. We’ll then go into a Q&A conversation with our attendees.
The representatives include:
- Scott Matas - Mayor of Desert Hot Springs
- Charles McClendon - City Manager for Cathedral City
- Veronica Goedhart - Director Department of Special Program Compliance for the city of Palm Springs
- Gabriel Martin - Economic Development Manager for the City of Coachella
- Oscar Ortiz - City Council Member - City of Indio
This is a great opportunity to network with your cannabis peers, our members, and the local businesses & government officials of value to you and to your business. Event is open to all, registration is required.
COACHELLA VALLEY CANNABIS ALLIANCE NETWORK
Call us at: 760-218-5447
Mailing Address:14080 Palm Dr, Suite D-457Desert Hot Springs, CA, 92240